They stole my H2...

Luxury at its finest with the pleasure of off Road
daviedynamite
Club Member

They stole my H2...

Post by daviedynamite »

Well, I had just put my new rims on my H2. Took off the rear tire carrier and spent about $800 to make the new rear end work and look nice... I was so happy with the turnout.

Walked my girlfriend to her car at 3am... looked at my sweet ride... went in and went to bed. 8am this morning, it was gone...

The cops are telling me chances are, because of the vehicle, it's already in a container and being shipped somewhere... No one plans on seeing it again...

What a sad day.
ROADBLOK
CHC Pilot

Re: They stole my H2...

Post by ROADBLOK »

I am so sorry to hear that! One can only hope that it's found and brought back to you.
daviedynamite
Club Member

Post by daviedynamite »

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I'm trying to stay positive.
daviedynamite
Club Member

Post by daviedynamite »

I actually have my eye on a 2008 H2. The only thing I hated about my 2007 was all the loud interior squeaks, creaks and rattles... It was bad. Driving over bumps... putting my arm down on the rest... It was almost embarrassing at times.

Can any 2008 H2 owners tell me if those interior noise issues were resolved with the redesigned interior?

Thanks in advance.
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

where and when?...also post some of the most current photos... we will get the word out!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> 
Khamul
CHC Pilot

Post by Khamul »

[quote name='DavieDynamite' timestamp='1332728242' post='35709']

I actually have my eye on a 2008 H2. The only thing I hated about my 2007 was all the loud interior squeaks, creaks and rattles... It was bad. Driving over bumps... putting my arm down on the rest... It was almost embarrassing at times.

Can any 2008 H2 owners tell me if those interior noise issues were resolved with the redesigned interior?

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

I don't think they are as bad as above.... But there is still some... Nothing on the exterior though and you only notice on really rough terrain...

I'm thinking of an H1 so pm me if you are interested in an 08...
Live life like there is no tomorrow!! You never know what's around the next corner.....
daviedynamite
Club Member

Post by daviedynamite »

[quote name='Khamul' timestamp='1332733598' post='35712']

I don't think they are as bad as above.... But there is still some... Nothing on the exterior though and you only notice on really rough terrain...

I'm thinking of an H1 so pm me if you are interested in an 08...

[/quote]

I hear ya. If I may ask, is it noisy when not driving over bumps as well? Just grabbing the hand rail on the door and shifting your body weight... or just pushing on the door panels... or just pushing on the dash... do you hear those creaks of plastic rubbing?
johnnyspikesH3
CHC Trail Guide

Post by johnnyspikesH3 »

Sorry to hear about the lose . That it is very uncool !
<p>2014 JKU SAHARA , 3.6L AUTO ,4 INCH PRO COMP STAGE ONE WITH MX6 SHOCKS AND PC DUAL STABILIZERS, PRO COMP ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR,RUBICON EXPRESS DROP CONTROL ARM BRACKETS 35.12.50-17 FIERCE ATTITUDE, 17x9 PRO COMP 7031 WHEELS,KC 6 INCH AND 5 INCH LIGHTS AND BRACKETS, WARRIOR REAR TIRE SPACER , SMITTYBILT SEAT COVERS. ROUGH COUNTRY STUBBY BUMPER , SMITTYBILT 10,000LB X20 WINCH, COAST FRONT DRIVE-SHAFT, DYNOMAX CAT BACK EXHAUST
Khamul
CHC Pilot

Post by Khamul »

[quote name='DavieDynamite' timestamp='1332734272' post='35713']

I hear ya. If I may ask, is it noisy when not driving over bumps as well? Just grabbing the hand rail on the door and shifting your body weight... or just pushing on the door panels... or just pushing on the dash... do you hear those creaks of plastic rubbing?

[/quote]

Sorry, retract the sale offer.... I can't do it....she's my baby...

Nothing in the dash, the rattles I do have is in the roof panels, and a bit in the rear molding which I think I have tracked down thus is on The mod list when better weather hits... And again, it's not an all the time thing, regular driving is fine and off reading is fine, it's just those sudden bumps you hit on each that will give you the occasional noise...

Definitely worth getting the 08+ as the 6.2 gives a couple extra Horses, but mainly the 6 speed tranny with manual control on the steering wheel.... That is invaluable when offroading...
Last edited by Khamul on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live life like there is no tomorrow!! You never know what's around the next corner.....
duncanpa
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by duncanpa »

Sorry to hear about your loss.....had mine out of action for 4 months with a broken front differential and it almost killed me so I cannot imagine to walk out of the house and not see my baby there five hours after I just tucked her into bed....
2005 Black on Black Beautiful BEAST

The Only Way To Get Over It Is To Drive A Hummer