Do people screw with your H2?

Luxury at its finest with the pleasure of off Road
Boeing Jet
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Do people screw with your H2?

Post by Boeing Jet »

I haven't got to many bad reviews/comments. The finger once while going down the QEW but I just slowly started to swerve to them and they took off fast. When I do though I give that person crap because they left their car running while trying to give me crap. I also remind them that they should pull over and give tow truck drivers crap for sitting on the side of the highway with their engine running all night long waiting for a pick up. And as Roy said these electric cars with the batteries. That being said I test drove a Tesla P85D and all I can say is WOW. They are fast but can't justify it next to my H1 in the drive way.
Zeusameow
Club Member

Re: Do people screw with your H2?

Post by Zeusameow »

[quote="madmayo"]
Maybe it's me and I am in an ultra high state of paranoia... But I have never owned a vehicle that draws so much negative attention. From people screwing with me when I drive it to screwing with it when I park it.

Today I go to Canadian tire and park it at the back of the lot by itself. Between the lines taking up one spot. No vehicles within 50ft. I come out to a shopping cart against the front bumper.

[/quote]

Don't let it bother you.  I've been the "A$$hole in the Ferrari", the "Ricer" in my GTR.  It's what you have and they don't.  There will always be haters but drive your H2 with pride and enjoy it.  It's what makes you happy, no them.