Brake Job

Luxury at its finest with the pleasure of off Road
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Brake Job

Post by Monk »

Did you install it?

It looks really good, I came super close to getting a borla kit for our old 2005,

but ya, those tips make it look sweet.
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A

Super Swamper IROKS 39.5x13.5x 16.5
citiboy
CHC Trail Guide

Post by citiboy »

Yeah, i did installed it. Love the Borla tips....so shinny  :D . Since i installed it on my mom's place in Boston, i really enjoyed the 5 hour trip back to Montreal....especially when i hit the Boston tunnel, i opened all the windows, turned off the radio, and.......open up the throttle...man, the sound of the 6.2 is actually better than playing my bass guitar with the volume way up to 11 \\m//
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by citiboy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Edition
<div> </div>
<div>Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.</div>

<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPamkrWbiY">Off-Road Videos</a>
citiboy
CHC Trail Guide

Post by citiboy »

002.JPG
005.JPG
Installed AirDoc intakes.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by citiboy on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Edition
<div> </div>
<div>Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.</div>

<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPamkrWbiY">Off-Road Videos</a>