OEM H3 Wheels (16x7.5)

The great Hummer look and Beefier then you average Compact SUV
Fifthwheel
Club Member

OEM H3 Wheels (16x7.5)

Post by Fifthwheel »

We are looking to replace OEM chrome wheels on a 2008 H3 as winter has done major damage. OEM wheels are GM #19149035, chrome.
Has anyone had dealings with "HH Auto Wheel & Rim in MN, USA"? Wheels ALY6304U - Silver Machined.
Does anyone know other (reputable) places in Canada that are re-manufacturing these wheels? Prefer Ontario due to shipping costs of 5.
Wife want to keep the stock look as it has been her baby since new.
fifthwheel@wightman.ca
lasallejai
CHC Pilot

Re: OEM H3 Wheels (16x7.5)

Post by lasallejai »

I have 4 of these I bought for my 2008 intending to have a set of dedicated winter tires but instead, I have chosen to use all-terrain tires all year round instead in Toronto. They were take-offs I bought on eBay in 2010 and have never been taken out of the shipping boxes. I just opened them to check the content when I received them. They have always been kept in the locker room in our condo and just last Saturday I was cleaning up my locker room and took them out to see their condition to be still excellent. If you are interested you can take a look at them to see if you desire them and make me an offer. I only have 4 though.
thejudge
CHC Navigator

Re: OEM H3 Wheels (16x7.5)

Post by thejudge »

I have 5 with the tire pressure sensors but the chrome is peeling or bubbled in some spots.