This seems like a road i wish to travel .

The great Hummer look and Beefier then you average Compact SUV
johnnyspikesH3
CHC Trail Guide

This seems like a road i wish to travel .

Post by johnnyspikesH3 »

Not sure is this has been covered here . As for us I5 guys . The reviews i have read on these ,and going this route seems to be a soon to be done for me . Smoothing out the idle and power boost . I am referring to the AC Declo IRIDIUM spark plugs and the coil spring delete upgrade. Does anybody have any prices on theses (Canadian) . Do they just come from The dealer ? Thanks for any input .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by johnnyspikesH3 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p>2014 JKU SAHARA , 3.6L AUTO ,4 INCH PRO COMP STAGE ONE WITH MX6 SHOCKS AND PC DUAL STABILIZERS, PRO COMP ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR,RUBICON EXPRESS DROP CONTROL ARM BRACKETS 35.12.50-17 FIERCE ATTITUDE, 17x9 PRO COMP 7031 WHEELS,KC 6 INCH AND 5 INCH LIGHTS AND BRACKETS, WARRIOR REAR TIRE SPACER , SMITTYBILT SEAT COVERS. ROUGH COUNTRY STUBBY BUMPER , SMITTYBILT 10,000LB X20 WINCH, COAST FRONT DRIVE-SHAFT, DYNOMAX CAT BACK EXHAUST
whitehumh2
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: This seems like a road i wish to travel .

Post by whitehumh2 »

Ideally what you are doing is reducing the resistance and thereby making a stronger spark and increasing the overall effeciency of the ignition system!

I would however encourage you to use NGK Iridium in place of the AC Delco ones. Based on all my testing, you will notice much more of a difference with the NGKs over the ACs. Trust Me on this one!

Hope this helps,

Kev
<p class="bbc_center">1 - There is a time for everything,

and a season for every activity under the heavens:

3b - a time to tear down and a time to build,

5 - a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

Ecclesiastes 3:1,3b&5a
johnnyspikesH3
CHC Trail Guide

Re: This seems like a road i wish to travel .

Post by johnnyspikesH3 »

Thanks Kev , i got a talking to by Steve today . I am going with NGK (something)!? Lol, he just said nope ... NGK they rock . That was that . Going in Friday . Thanks as always for taking the time to responded . You THE MAN !
Last edited by johnnyspikesH3 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p>2014 JKU SAHARA , 3.6L AUTO ,4 INCH PRO COMP STAGE ONE WITH MX6 SHOCKS AND PC DUAL STABILIZERS, PRO COMP ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR,RUBICON EXPRESS DROP CONTROL ARM BRACKETS 35.12.50-17 FIERCE ATTITUDE, 17x9 PRO COMP 7031 WHEELS,KC 6 INCH AND 5 INCH LIGHTS AND BRACKETS, WARRIOR REAR TIRE SPACER , SMITTYBILT SEAT COVERS. ROUGH COUNTRY STUBBY BUMPER , SMITTYBILT 10,000LB X20 WINCH, COAST FRONT DRIVE-SHAFT, DYNOMAX CAT BACK EXHAUST