Picked this up today .

The great Hummer look and Beefier then you average Compact SUV
johnnyspikesH3
CHC Trail Guide

Picked this up today .

Post by johnnyspikesH3 »

Great deal i got . The gentleman use to work at the company here in Ontario. That Designed the UCP and SLIDERS for H3 and H2 . H2 owners are lucky as you well know. A lot of stuff came standard on the H2 . For the H3 it was either a option or accessory . He went on to tell me that there was about 70,000 Of the UCP and sliders made for both models . He was also was the designer of the air vent ,dash and and hazard light for the H3 . We exchanged e-mails and he said he will send me pics of 3 H3 prototypes GM sent with mock up fiberglass bodies on the frame . They took them to Moab to test the UCP and SLIDERS ! This was before the H3 was released . So soon as i get them i will post . He was moving . He now races bikes and has a bike training school . Going to see Steve tomorrow . And bolt er in . Just press continue . <a href="http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... QGNe8gw</a>
Last edited by johnnyspikesH3 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p>2014 JKU SAHARA , 3.6L AUTO ,4 INCH PRO COMP STAGE ONE WITH MX6 SHOCKS AND PC DUAL STABILIZERS, PRO COMP ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR,RUBICON EXPRESS DROP CONTROL ARM BRACKETS 35.12.50-17 FIERCE ATTITUDE, 17x9 PRO COMP 7031 WHEELS,KC 6 INCH AND 5 INCH LIGHTS AND BRACKETS, WARRIOR REAR TIRE SPACER , SMITTYBILT SEAT COVERS. ROUGH COUNTRY STUBBY BUMPER , SMITTYBILT 10,000LB X20 WINCH, COAST FRONT DRIVE-SHAFT, DYNOMAX CAT BACK EXHAUST
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Re: Picked this up today .

Post by dwaxman1 »

would love it if he would join the site as a reference guy.. would be awesome!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> 
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Archngel »

Nice piece of equipment for the H3,, dealer retail is way over this price, 5 times to be exact + tx. GOGOGO Jean Luc,, you need this for sure,, and any other H3 that doesnt have it and do off road..

Rocker protector also is a good thing to have,, without them my time at PolarBear PlayGround would have made a very big dent on both rocker when I was between a hard place and a rock.
<p class="bbc_center">Wake up , it's off road time.

White 10 H3 Alpha, Black on White, Adventure, Toyo Open Country MT 315/75-16,

Front and Rear lockers, Under Body Armor, Rocker Protector, T-Max12000, Gobi Stealth Rack
<p class="bbc_center">White 08 H2 SUT Luxury on BF K02 AT 37x12.50R17 with Rancho 9000 serie
<p class="bbc_center">the rest is on the works
johnnyspikesH3
CHC Trail Guide

Post by johnnyspikesH3 »

Marc he is going to hit up his old bud's and check whats still floating around in regards to UCP ans SLIDERS . Same price range . Once i find out more . Then i can take orders and shIp them to those that want them . Just reimburse my cost upon delivery . So thats the plan . I will wait to see what happens . He said the sliders (ROCKER PROTECTORS) would be cheap also !!!!
Last edited by johnnyspikesH3 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p>2014 JKU SAHARA , 3.6L AUTO ,4 INCH PRO COMP STAGE ONE WITH MX6 SHOCKS AND PC DUAL STABILIZERS, PRO COMP ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR,RUBICON EXPRESS DROP CONTROL ARM BRACKETS 35.12.50-17 FIERCE ATTITUDE, 17x9 PRO COMP 7031 WHEELS,KC 6 INCH AND 5 INCH LIGHTS AND BRACKETS, WARRIOR REAR TIRE SPACER , SMITTYBILT SEAT COVERS. ROUGH COUNTRY STUBBY BUMPER , SMITTYBILT 10,000LB X20 WINCH, COAST FRONT DRIVE-SHAFT, DYNOMAX CAT BACK EXHAUST
Gadgets
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Gadgets »

Interesting, the postal code comes back as not far from my mother-in-laws place. That's a great find Johnny
<p class="bbc_center">
"Yeah, that's drive-able..... you go first"
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Archngel »

[quote name='johnnyspikesH3' timestamp='1339036274' post='37720']

Marc he is going to hit up his old bud's and check whats still floating around in regards to UCP ans SLIDERS . Same price range . Once i find out more . Then i can take orders and shIp them to those that want them . Just reimburse my cost upon delivery . So thats the plan . I will wait to see what happens . He said the sliders (ROCKER PROTECTORS) would be cheap also !!!!

[/quote]

It would be a very good thing as not many stuff for the 3's laying around in here as much as for the 1 or 2, and this stuff,, is very good,, even on ebay its around 500 for the UCP and Ive seen as much as 700 for the rockers. I'm curious to see the pictures of the H3 prototype.
<p class="bbc_center">Wake up , it's off road time.

White 10 H3 Alpha, Black on White, Adventure, Toyo Open Country MT 315/75-16,

Front and Rear lockers, Under Body Armor, Rocker Protector, T-Max12000, Gobi Stealth Rack
<p class="bbc_center">White 08 H2 SUT Luxury on BF K02 AT 37x12.50R17 with Rancho 9000 serie
<p class="bbc_center">the rest is on the works