Torsion beam keeps getting loose.

The great Hummer look and Beefier then you average Compact SUV
AllenAventador
Club Member

Torsion beam keeps getting loose.

Post by AllenAventador »

hey guys so as the topic sugests i have been having this problem for a while, so i m really getting annoyed. what could be the problem. i m having the alignment done next week. any help i would rather upgrade the component at this point. thank you 
johnnyspikesH3
CHC Trail Guide

Re: Torsion beam keeps getting loose.

Post by johnnyspikesH3 »

It say's you have a H-1 ??? Your in the H3 H3-T SECTION . Well if it is a mistake and you own a H3 ?  If your torsion key keeps loosening up for some reason . The Key could be damaged because there is a inner part on the Torsion key that can wear out if over cranked and improperly cranked .
How many times have you cranked the key , and was it on the ground or in the air ? I don't think you have broke the torsion bar itself cause it would be very noticeable . New keys are cheap , and you might as well level it while you are there .
Last edited by johnnyspikesH3 on Fri May 17, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p>2014 JKU SAHARA , 3.6L AUTO ,4 INCH PRO COMP STAGE ONE WITH MX6 SHOCKS AND PC DUAL STABILIZERS, PRO COMP ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR,RUBICON EXPRESS DROP CONTROL ARM BRACKETS 35.12.50-17 FIERCE ATTITUDE, 17x9 PRO COMP 7031 WHEELS,KC 6 INCH AND 5 INCH LIGHTS AND BRACKETS, WARRIOR REAR TIRE SPACER , SMITTYBILT SEAT COVERS. ROUGH COUNTRY STUBBY BUMPER , SMITTYBILT 10,000LB X20 WINCH, COAST FRONT DRIVE-SHAFT, DYNOMAX CAT BACK EXHAUST
AllenAventador
Club Member

Post by AllenAventador »

Thank you so much and no its an H3 i dont know why it says an H1. :) but really thank you! 
AllenAventador
Club Member

Post by AllenAventador »

to answer your question the car is low on one side (driver side) and fine everywhere else. but i will have that checked because its getting really annoying. i will do as you suggested. thank you :)