Intro for my H3T and I

The great Hummer look and Beefier then you average Compact SUV
RamRod
Club Member

Intro for my H3T and I

Post by RamRod »

Hey guys!

Posted on a few things on various topics in this forum, but I never formally introduced myself or my T

I bought it back in Feb off of a dealer on the South side of Edmonton, basically took it for a test drive and knew I had to have it!

About my T:

It's a 2009 Hummer H3T Alpha, that has a 4” Rancho Lift w/ 37”x12.5”x20” BFG A/T’s shoes. I came with a dealer installed (and warrantied) Magnuson Super Charger on top of the 5.3L V8 breathing through some long tube headers and Magnaflow exhaust. I installed a 40" LED light bar right above the windshield. Out back I have a SnugTop over the box to keep the gear dry. Just finished installing the Thor Parts bumper w/ a custom swing out for full tire sized spare. It has a pro clip CB hanger with a Cobra CB to keep me in touch with people on the trail (or over hear how much trucks like my rig, which was the case last night on my drive home from Calg)

All in all I love my T and I am glad to be part of the Hummer community! I'll post pic's do the rest of the talking!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Khamul
CHC Pilot

Re: Intro for my H3T and I

Post by Khamul »

Love that cover!!

Gives it that slant back look!! Awesome dude! Look forward to seeing you on the trail!
Live life like there is no tomorrow!! You never know what's around the next corner.....
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Post by Waldo »

I remember seeing that rig at Southgate when they had it in the showroom, it was appalling what they were asking for it, hopefully they didn't bend you over too hard on it?

How do you find the 37"s on 20"s? I'm running 35x12.50r20 Cooper Stt m/t on 20x9 BMF SOTA 6's and they make it feel like I'm driving a lumber wagon. Was wondering if the 37" tires were less harsh?
RamRod
Club Member

Post by RamRod »

Thanks guys!

No I got them down quite a bit from their original asking price (there is a Youtube vid out there with what I assume is the original asking price of $46,000) and got them to add in a full size spare to the deal

yeah the 37's on 20's aren't bad, I have I have around 8.5'' of side wall which is comparable to 33's on 16'' rims if you have ever ridden on a set of those for comparison... Both have about 8.5'' of side wall

But right now I am having a hard time deciding how much I want to keep the 37's... thinking of going down to 35's with a 17'' rim (9'' of side wall) once these wear out... but still not 100% sure on that yet!
s0ulst3al3r
CHC Trail Guide

Post by s0ulst3al3r »

We're gonna have to get you out on the trail and get that thing stuck lol...do you wheel with those side steps on? 
Lifted , locked and ready to rock!

2005 H2 SUT - 2007 Chopper

✯☠✯
RamRod
Club Member

Post by RamRod »

As soon as I get my two current projects buttoned up I will be building some sliders!

I did however go out for an easy run a few months ago and took a decent hit to the side steps and the only result was a small dent... again I will be making some sliders soon

I'd love to get a trail run going! where does the group in this area typically go?
s0ulst3al3r
CHC Trail Guide

Post by s0ulst3al3r »

We usually go to wiaporous and McLean creek, but now with the floods I'd be curious to see how bad it is out there ....then again might be nice and muddy out there too. Have to hear from the Calgary guys as to the conditions out there. 
Lifted , locked and ready to rock!

2005 H2 SUT - 2007 Chopper

✯☠✯