High Clearance Leaf Spring Bolt Plate

The great Hummer look and Beefier then you average Compact SUV
yevych
CHC Pilot

High Clearance Leaf Spring Bolt Plate

Post by yevych »

One thing that I never liked in H3 was rear axle leafs mounting system... and the only solution that I knew was leafs over axle project that some people did. But it seemed too complicated. 

Recently I found this awesome leaf spring plates: http://schwarttzy.com/product/h3-hummer-high-clearance-leaf-spring-bolt-plate/

Already ordered and will be installing before spring runs. 

Just wanted to share with those who was annoyed with those low-hanging mount....
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: High Clearance Leaf Spring Bolt Plate

Post by Monk »

If you install would love pics, looks nice
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A

Super Swamper IROKS 39.5x13.5x 16.5
Toxicrider
CHC Pilot

Post by Toxicrider »

Have a slightly different design high clearance plates on mine. Mine are solid plate machined with the proper bolt holes and shock mounts.  Gives me 2" more clearance over stock.
whitehumh2
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by whitehumh2 »

These will help a lot! Normally the rear spring mounts are always hanging up the H3s! These will allow you to slide by without any issues!
<p class="bbc_center">1 - There is a time for everything,

and a season for every activity under the heavens:

3b - a time to tear down and a time to build,

5 - a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

Ecclesiastes 3:1,3b&5a
yevych
CHC Pilot

Post by yevych »

Screwed-up my first HD video and before/after pics... but made quick vid with instructions from whatever shots I had left... it's petty straight forward - just in case someone need a bit direction/help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXXgz2ZwAa8
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Monk »

Well, you made look easy !! Your truck is clean, 2" can be a big difference in certain conditions, very very nice
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A

Super Swamper IROKS 39.5x13.5x 16.5
yevych
CHC Pilot

Post by yevych »

Thank you Monk. It was indeed relatively easy install.