Any interest in an ARB Bumper?

The great Hummer look and Beefier then you average Compact SUV
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Any interest in an ARB Bumper?

Post by Waldo »

I'm wondering if there would be any interest in the ARB bumper & brush guard off of my 2009 H3T? I have my truck tentatively sold but the buyer doesn't want my ARB bumper.

It's been on my truck for a year and a half but I haven't managed to install a winch into it yet. Has some rock chips and one white scuff from a painted fence post I pushed over. It fits both H3 & H3T's.

Ideally I'd like to sell it to someone in western Canada so that I could deliver it and save some $$$ and shipping hassle.

Pictures in the F.S. thread: http://www.canadianhummerclub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5130-2009-hummer-h3t-alpha-for-sale/#entry50843
Last edited by Waldo on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BC192
Club Member

Re: Any interest in an ARB Bumper?

Post by BC192 »

I just happened to see your post and thought I would check to see if the bumper is still for sale? A bit of a longshot since its been a while since you posted it for sale. I've been looking at one here and it is about 8+ weeks for delivery.
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Post by Waldo »

Unfortunately my H3T is long gone. I've been in a 2016 Tacoma since May.

Send a PM to T.C. he's who I bought mine from and delivery was very fast and he gave me a great deal!
Roy
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Roy »

TC may have one but I am thinking not. He has gotten out of ARB sales to put more time into his regular job. 
                                      99 Wagon
                          5.9 Cummins 12 valve  mech.                                     Stocking most parts to fix your H1  :smil9:
                                   41.5-13.5 R16.5 Pitbull Rockers,
                                     Auburn lockers front and rear
                                  Full custom underbody protection
                                                3" body lift
                                          4" side rock tubes                                 
                               12100 rear cv shafts                                                                        

519-272-1761   :cellphone:
<p style="text-align:center;">