Outfitter Design HP Dana 44 IFS bolt front diff

The great Hummer look and Beefier then you average Compact SUV
citiboy
CHC Trail Guide

Outfitter Design HP Dana 44 IFS bolt front diff

Post by citiboy »

Just want to share the awesome Outfitter Design new mods for the H3. 

<div>...from the forum:</div>
<div>In regards to the loss of ground clearance there are three options:</div>
<div>#1 Run the 0.75" spacers in the kit</div>
<div>#2 Notch the skid just where diff comes in contact (will be close to flush with bottom of skid plate)</div>
<div>#3 We will make a 1/4" plate skid which will fit up tight to the diff and should be almost no loss of ground clearance. </div>

~$3,300 for fully built diff with gears of your choice and truetrac. That INCLUDES shipping. Just add gear oil, bolt in and go.

Last edited by citiboy on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Edition
<div> </div>
<div>Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.</div>

<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPamkrWbiY">Off-Road Videos</a>
whitehumh2
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Outfitter Design HP Dana 44 IFS bolt front diff

Post by whitehumh2 »

Sad to say but that whole idea and solution are MY design back in 2006. I made to first one for a buddy out a scrap Dana 44 front diff. We used the CV axles from a suburban.

Oh well, guess I should've patented it!
<p class="bbc_center">1 - There is a time for everything,

and a season for every activity under the heavens:

3b - a time to tear down and a time to build,

5 - a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

Ecclesiastes 3:1,3b&5a
yevych
CHC Pilot

Re: Outfitter Design HP Dana 44 IFS bolt front diff

Post by yevych »

[quote="Polar Bear"]
Sad to say but that whole idea and solution are MY design back in 2006. I made to first one for a buddy out a scrap Dana 44 front diff. We used the CV axles from a suburban.

Oh well, guess I should've patented it!
[/quote]

I wish you did Kev. Do you have any photos of that one? 
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.