Importing Middle East Hummer H3 into Ontario

The great Hummer look and Beefier then you average Compact SUV
OmarOHelmy
Club Member

Importing Middle East Hummer H3 into Ontario

Post by OmarOHelmy »

Hi there, I have a 2006 Hummer H3 that I bought and used in Dubai UAE. The car is in good shape and well maintained. So I was thinking of bringing it to Toronto were I'm relocating.

However I was told that registering a vehicle that was not produced for North America is very difficult in Ontario, even though the truck was manufactured in North America.

So my question is, does anyone know about registering imported cars in Ontario? And do you have any recommendations for this?

Many thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roy
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Importing Middle East Hummer H3 into Ontario

Post by Roy »

I believe that truck cannot be imported. Something to do with the mid east terrorism..... Any H1 ,once of North American soil is banned from re entry.The army just leaves them over there.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
                                      99 Wagon
                          5.9 Cummins 12 valve  mech.                                     Stocking most parts to fix your H1  :smil9:
                                   41.5-13.5 R16.5 Pitbull Rockers,
                                     Auburn lockers front and rear
                                  Full custom underbody protection
                                                3" body lift
                                          4" side rock tubes                                 
                               12100 rear cv shafts                                                                        

519-272-1761   :cellphone:
<p style="text-align:center;">