My new toy

This is a free for all area to catch anything..a Fun spot..
H3Luxembourg
Club Member

My new toy

Post by H3Luxembourg »

This one is just for fun and it's amazing how easy it goes through the terrain.
Suzuki SJ413 Samurai 1.3 from 1990 , changed :
5cm lift with new shackles, 5x BFG's MT KM2 215/75/15, Honda CRX seats, home made snorkel , and some black paint around,  that's it. oh, yes , only 860Kg!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mountains were created for Hummers
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: My new toy

Post by Archngel »

That awaken far far away memories,, i had a lot of fun with mine,, an SJ410 that i picked up in a junk yard, rebuild it engine, trany, TC, Diff Body,, geee that body was perforated,, it was my 1st mechanic project of importance, learned brass welding, painting, engine overall, trany overall diff rebuild, I loved it .

It was a big 1L engine oups sorry 970cc , there was so much power under that hood, after so many whiplash i lost a bit of neurons, 4 speed manual, 4.11 ratio, had 285-75-15 on that, My father used to say,, " You cant possibly get stuck with that , all 4 tires are together, as he was comparing it to his International 4300 Eagle. Really had a lot of fun with that Samourai, here a 2 pictutes I found in the picture box.

In the back was my 1984 Nisasn Pulsar Turbo, that i took for a spin on my Germany tour.

<p class="bbc_center">Wake up , it's off road time.

White 10 H3 Alpha, Black on White, Adventure, Toyo Open Country MT 315/75-16,

Front and Rear lockers, Under Body Armor, Rocker Protector, T-Max12000, Gobi Stealth Rack
<p class="bbc_center">White 08 H2 SUT Luxury on BF K02 AT 37x12.50R17 with Rancho 9000 serie
<p class="bbc_center">the rest is on the works