October 16, Ontario Regiment Museum, Oshawa, On.

Here is a great place to Post events in your Area!!
maddogz
Club Member

October 16, Ontario Regiment Museum, Oshawa, On.

Post by maddogz »

October 15 is the last event at the Ontario regiment Museum, in Oshawa. Weather permitting I'll be driving down my HMMWV Slant Back. They will be driving around some armoured vehicles and such. They do have a desert slant back HMMWV at the museum. The individual that is importing the ex mil HMMWV into Canada said he "might" show up with 2 of them, for sale more then anything. Anyways, really cool place with 75+ running vehicles, all volunteers that work there. If you get a chance. Mine will be the green and black camo slant back.
GreenMeanie
CHC Pilot

Re: October 16, Ontario Regiment Museum, Oshawa, On.

Post by GreenMeanie »

So is this an invitation for other Hummers to show up as well??
Early 1997 HMC4, 1 of 35, Original Block H296, 110,000 miles and no cracks yet, G10 green
Custom made Brush Gaurd, Roof Rack, Overhead Console and Sound System.
Pulcino
Club Member

Post by Pulcino »

So what's the deal with this event? An invite to other civilian H1's to join or is it a closed military event?
1998 Hummer H1, Candy Apple Red, P400 engine, Rigid 50" LED, Tooth roof rack and tire carrier and the rest is stock :-)
maddogz
Club Member

Post by maddogz »

Sorry guys, hadn't logged on in a bit. It was just a cool place where there was going to be some hmmwvs. Was not a closed event. Was at a museum. Seems like there is going to be lots of these vehicles coming into Canada (probably a couple of hundred by next year). I don't think the next event there is till May 2017.