Dual Hummer Families

A more general area for members only, like your local "spot" lets chat about truck stuff or anything that is bugging you or share something..
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Dual Hummer Families

Post by Archngel »

Marc, congrats on your newly acquired H2, you'll love the power of the 6.2 and the 6 speed tranny.
For sure, first trip 980km, did try it a bit , cruised at 105-110km/h 1600 rpm, average 19.5L/100km was pretty good almost as good as my H3 16-17L/100km

Question for you Jimmy, do you have the part number of your mini step, looking for those too. ;)
Last edited by Archngel on Fri May 01, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Wake up , it's off road time.

White 10 H3 Alpha, Black on White, Adventure, Toyo Open Country MT 315/75-16,

Front and Rear lockers, Under Body Armor, Rocker Protector, T-Max12000, Gobi Stealth Rack
<p class="bbc_center">White 08 H2 SUT Luxury on BF K02 AT 37x12.50R17 with Rancho 9000 serie
<p class="bbc_center">the rest is on the works
yevych
CHC Pilot

Post by yevych »

Congrats Marc! I was thinking about H2 SUT for the last couple of years... saw few nice trucks in US... one thing left is - to convince my wify :-)
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Archngel »

thx i hear you, did the same thing, looked at it for few years, then got to debate going for looks or practicality , once that done i went for it, got a luxury 08 at a good price ( that i was willing to pay that is ) 

as for convincing, not always the simplest task to convince the wify, but with the right  amount of flowers, jewelry, TLC and almost unlimited shopping  she can turn around  hahahaha!  ;)

are you coming to the Airport BBQ? i'll see you there if you do.

Front and Rear lockers, Under Body Armor, Rocker Protector, T-Max12000, Gobi Stealth Rack
<p class="bbc_center">White 08 H2 SUT Luxury on BF K02 AT 37x12.50R17 with Rancho 9000 serie
citiboy
CHC Trail Guide

Post by citiboy »

[quote="Archngel"]
For sure, first trip 980km, did try it a bit , cruised at 105-110km/h 1600 rpm, average 19.5L/100km was pretty good almost as good as my H3 16-17L/100km

Question for you Jimmy, do you have the part number of your mini step, looking for those too. ;)
[/quote]

Hummer H2 U-Steps P/N 89006930

That's a rare parts, sometimes you can find it on hummer clubs, ebay, craigslist or kijiji for ridiculous price. I got mine 3 years ago for $150 all 4 brand new. I will keep an eye for a set for ya.

Try this guys if they still have e'm. 
http://www.gmpartsdepartment.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=MorePartInfo&PartID=810128&siteid=214533&catalogid=4018

Good luck on the hunt!
Last edited by citiboy on Tue May 12, 2015 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Edition
<div> </div>
<div>Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.</div>

<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPamkrWbiY">Off-Road Videos</a>
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Archngel »

Thx

Contacting them  right now.

yevych
CHC Pilot

Post by yevych »

[quote="Archngel"]
thx i hear you, did the same thing, looked at it for few years, then got to debate going for looks or practicality , once that done i went for it, got a luxury 08 at a good price ( that i was willing to pay that is ) 

as for convincing, not always the simplest task to convince the wify, but with the right  amount of flowers, jewelry, TLC and almost unlimited shopping  she can turn around  hahahaha!   ;)

are you coming to the Airport BBQ? i'll see you there if you do.
[/quote]

Thanks for tips Marc... will need to approach it carefully - don't want to spend more on jewerly than on my truck ... plus, need to leave some money for MODS :-)
If I won't be offroading, fishing, shooting or hiking somewhere - I'll drop by at Airport for BBQ. Are you bringing your H2 to Toronto?
Last edited by yevych on Tue May 19, 2015 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Archngel »

If i can ill bring both, but at least the SUT

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

citiboy
CHC Trail Guide

Post by citiboy »

Hey Marc, found a pair of u-steps for 'ya, it won't last long though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hummer-h2-running-boards-driver-side-/171789442546?hash=item27ff72ddf2&vxp=mtr
<p class="bbc_center">2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Edition
<div> </div>
<div>Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.</div>

<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPamkrWbiY">Off-Road Videos</a>
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Archngel »

:( ship only to US and he has only driver side :(

i contacted him left message, about the front and rear both side and if he is willing to ship to canada.

great find thx. 

I might be lucky found a set of 4 on craig list, having the seller check the shippinfg price from US
Last edited by Archngel on Tue May 19, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Archngel »

[quote="citiboy"]
Hey Marc, found a pair of u-steps for 'ya, it won't last long though.

[/quote]

Only the 2 and not willing to ship to canada  :(

its ok, found the set of 4 willing to ship, 

will wait for the numbers$$$

but at least will get full set

:( i guess i wont get the set of 4 from Ohio. Seller decided to gave me crazy conditions to sell like,will release good only to me face to face, ( yeah right, im 1000miles away) or i need to send over night total price in green bills ( no cheque, no money order, no bank draft ) by mail plus letter mentioning who's going to pick up, so than then he will release goods to specific pick up courrier otherwise he's not releasing them.

Smell too fishy. Was too good to be true. 
Last edited by Archngel on Fri May 22, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.