Hummer hates!

A more general area for members only, like your local "spot" lets chat about truck stuff or anything that is bugging you or share something..
citiboy
CHC Trail Guide

Hummer hates!

Post by citiboy »

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif;font-size:13px]Well, we went to a family dinner last night in LaSalle with our 3 trucks and got a beautiful message from the residence there. At least mom and my wife got their first love from the haters...It just amazed me that the person took the time to type it, print it and brave enough to put it on each of the 3 windshield without being caught by ME. Lucky SOB...hahahahaha![/font]

<p class="bbc_center">2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Edition
<div> </div>
<div>Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.</div>

<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPamkrWbiY">Off-Road Videos</a>
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Hummer hates!

Post by Monk »

Some really bored people out there,. Really, figure the time they wasted to do up and then return. Sheesh
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A

Super Swamper IROKS 39.5x13.5x 16.5
Big_Dub
CHC Pilot

Post by Big_Dub »

HAHAHAHA oh man that's great, I guess be happy that they didn't try to charge you rent for the amount of space you took up in their (small) mind.  Also if you parked any car it would still take up a spot what retards, Next time roll up in a civic and double park lol
Last edited by Big_Dub on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
WIBS
CHC Pilot

Post by WIBS »

I just couldn't understand people, I think if the 3 spots were filled with a Ford Expedition, Toyota Sequoia and Chevrolet Tahoe, I don't think that there will be a nasty note. Those SUVs are also big but of course people only hates Hummer, Why is that ??????????????