Scepter Jerry Cans

SELL Spare parts, OEM, After Market, what ever that is Hummer related and for your Trucks
maddogz
Club Member

Scepter Jerry Cans

Post by maddogz »

For sale are Canadian Army Jerry Cans. These are used but fully functional scepter jerry cans. The flange, strap, and gasket will be good. Most ones for sale on ebay or kijiji will have broken straps, cracked gaskets, or even missing flanges. (Flanges are $20 USD). These are just the diesel, no petrol ones. $100 for 4. Firm on price.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roy
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Scepter Jerry Cans

Post by Roy »

Also,  these are not availible for sale in the states do to regulations but can be third party sold down there .I can get the funnels ,seals and straps for these.
                                      99 Wagon
                          5.9 Cummins 12 valve  mech.                                     Stocking most parts to fix your H1  :smil9:
                                   41.5-13.5 R16.5 Pitbull Rockers,
                                     Auburn lockers front and rear
                                  Full custom underbody protection
                                                3" body lift
                                          4" side rock tubes                                 
                               12100 rear cv shafts                                                                        

519-272-1761   :cellphone:
<p style="text-align:center;"> 
maddogz
Club Member

Post by maddogz »

I see them in the states for big bucks. 30 us each with broken straps and that's the cheapest I've seen them. Maybe bring a bunch down for a swap meet or something.
hithere
Club Member

Post by hithere »

Could you give me some dimensions? Might be a good fit for me. 3o6 74o 84E7
maddogz
Club Member

Post by maddogz »

18x14x7 inches.