5x 40/14.5/22 Swamper M16's on Fuel Hostage Wheels Sale OR Trade

SELL Spare parts, OEM, After Market, what ever that is Hummer related and for your Trucks
hithere
Club Member

5x 40/14.5/22 Swamper M16's on Fuel Hostage Wheels Sale OR Trade

Post by hithere »

Hello,

I am interested in selling or trading my:

5x 40/14.5/22 Interco Super Swamper M16's static mounted on 22x9.5 Fuel Hostage +19mm offset wheels (custom black painted spoke bolts). Both the OEM centre caps or aluminum centre caps can be included. Cepek CTIS system installed, but can be removed if you choose. 

Rims are extremely clean with no dings. The custom painted spoke bolts show some minimal chipping, but otherwise perfect. 

Tires are all 16/32"-18/32" and have been rotated religiously. Approximately 10,000km on the wheels and tires.

Replacement cost for the 5x wheels, 5x tires and 4x ctis is $9,000-$10,000, so offers of $3,500.00 will be refused. Be realistic.

I am looking for Hutchinson 17" two-piece 20 bolt wheels. Tires can be in any condition. Wheels can be in any condition, but must be true and not bent. Trade + cash to me dependant on what you have.

I utilize Jay's Transport at a local depot. They have very affordable rates and have been perfect so far for me. Located near Yorkton, Saskatchewan. 

Feel free to contact me via text or call at 3o6 eight53 7two2nine.

Thank you and have a good day,

Kyle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.