Vizualogic Headrest Dvd Sound Issue

Pimped out your ride. Tell us about it.
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Vizualogic Headrest Dvd Sound Issue

Post by dwaxman1 »

ok.. here is one..

I have the Vizualogic A1150 installed in my truck, lately it seems to have the sound cut out when we go over bumps, and not always big ones but just road ones, my boy then hits the seat a couple of times and it kicks back in.. the FM tuner does not work, actually never did so I can only go by the Head phones, I have check the exposed wires but any idea? and it is only the passenger headrest one that seems to have the issue but I don;t have anyone checking the driver side..anyone very experience this issue? have any good hints?

Derek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dwaxman1 on Sun May 02, 2010 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> 
1650shawn
CHC Pilot

Re: Vizualogic Headrest Dvd Sound Issue

Post by 1650shawn »

[quote name='dwaxman1' date='02 May 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1272812934' post='16415']

ok.. here is one..

I have the Vizualogic A1150 installed in my truck, lately it seems to have the sound cut out when we go over bumps, and not always big ones but just road ones, my boy then hits the seat a couple of times and it kicks back in.. the FM tuner does not work, actually never did so I can only go by the Head phones, I have check the exposed wires but any idea? and it is only the passenger headrest one that seems to have the issue but I don;t have anyone checking the driver side..anyone very experience this issue? have any good hints?

Derek

[/quote]

Have you tried switching headsets?Wiring problems are a nighmare.I would try as much mixing up the connecting wires as possible to try to isolate the problem first.Then,check the jacks.Is the dvd player common to both displays?Could be scrathes on the dvd?
[center]*[/center]

Fly Fishermen have longer rods.