IN Dash NAV

Pimped out your ride. Tell us about it.
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

IN Dash NAV

Post by dwaxman1 »

Anyone Swap out there OEM in dash NAV unit of an Aftermarket one in their H2?? if so, with what unit and do you have any photos?? I may swap it mine for a better NAV unit.. let me know please..

thanks
BrokenPlay
CHC Navigator

Re: IN Dash NAV

Post by BrokenPlay »

Hello,

I swapped out my stereo....old one posted in stuff for sale and open to offers.......

With a Pioneer AVIC-F900BT touchscreen navigation/dvd unit. I also swapped speakers to Energy and an an Exile 400w amp. I am still saving up for a another amp and a sub.

The Pioneer unit I really enjoy....I have always trusted Pioneer products for years.

One catch you will need to know is that your am/fm antenna, if mounter on the roof passenger side, is powered. And the deck will have to power the antenna.

AVIC411.com is a good site to go to on the Pioneer line for tricks, problems, help.......go take a look.

Rob
Last edited by BrokenPlay on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

[quote author=BrokenPlay link=topic=954.msg7005#msg7005 date=1238957892]

Hello,

I swapped out my stereo....old one posted in stuff for sale and open to offers.......

With a Pioneer AVIC-F900BT touchscreen navigation/dvd unit. I also swapped speakers to Energy and an an Exile 400w amp. I am still saving up for a another amp and a sub.

The Pioneer unit I really enjoy....I have always trusted Pioneer products for years.

One catch you will need to know is that your am/fm antenna, if mounter on the roof passenger side, is powered. And the deck will have to power the antenna.

AVIC411.com is a good site to go to on the Pioneer line for tricks, problems, help.......go take a look.

Rob

[/quote]

you have a photo??
BrokenPlay
CHC Navigator

Post by BrokenPlay »

What would you like a photo of?

The Pioneer fir right in to stock, no mods....speakers went behind factory speaker grills.....don't need wannabe thieves to look in on a stroll past and think to steal anything...this way..see nothing of interest...keeps walking.

Let me know what you want a pic of..and I'll get something on here.
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

Just what it looks like in the dash and turned on..
sampaglia
CHC Trail Guide

Post by sampaglia »

HI D

I have several Kenwood models in my different vehicles. The lates of which is a all in one head unit. They fit perfectly and the NAV is super.

http://www.kenwood.ca/Car_Entertainment ... on/DNX7120

You wont be disappointed at all.