Hummer h1 has landed east of Toronto

Check in and tell us about your ride.
Ashcon
Club Member

Hummer h1 has landed east of Toronto

Post by Ashcon »

Hi just imported my second hummer from New Jersey to Ontario. Rolled the dice and spent the money without seeing it....it came over better then expected! It’s a 1994 am general hummer civilian soft top. Candy Apple red, mint inside and out. Thanks to ssdiesel for Instaheat gps and relay which solved all the horrible cold starts lol. Seeing if anyone ever wanted to meet up, go for a cruise, off road or launch the sea doos for a day trip. I’m just east of courtice, Ontario. Great site look forward to chatting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Razor
Club Member

Re: Hummer h1 has landed east of Toronto

Post by Razor »

nice
Injunfarian
CHC President

Post by Injunfarian »

Looks great, glad to hear we brought another one into Canada. Always good to have more on this side of the border.

Any plans with it?

As for meets I am hoping we can get something organized in the near future once all of these lock downs are over with.

I am located in Lambton Shores, ON myself.
Ashcon
Club Member

Post by Ashcon »

Yes was difficult locating one in Canada , and even more difficult buying one from the states and not being able to see it in person but rolled the dice and this time paid off. As far as plans with it I will just be enjoying it the way it is this summer finding trails for the kids. Will eventually have a 12v turbo Cummins with p pump installed (hopefully can match it up with my stock 4L80 as it was just rebuilt).
Injunfarian
CHC President

Post by Injunfarian »

That is my plan is to do a Cummins swap, there is a place just across the border in Michigan named Mountain Machine that sells swap kits that will bolt right upto the 4L80E, the previous CHC President Roy at Roy's Shop aka Crazy Canucks 4x4 had a Cummins mated to his 4L80E as well before he sold that truck.
Ashcon
Club Member

Post by Ashcon »

Ahh great to know I’ve actually been in contact with Roy recently ordering a few parts from him. We did speak briefly on the motor swap as well. But everything runs perfect in the h1 as of now so no sense on swapping until something catastrophic happens.