HUMMERS4LINKS

All the old forum posts have been moved here.
Boeing Jet
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: HUMMERS4LINKS

Post by Boeing Jet »

Is there a meeting spot for those who are going and live west of the 427?
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

[quote name='Boeing Jet' timestamp='1319592190' post='31722']

Is there a meeting spot for those who are going and live west of the 427?

[/quote]

Did'n't you have a spot Markus to recommend??Image
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> 
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

Anyways guys we have 23 trucks that have said they will attend... we hope to get as many as we can... this is a great cause and one that helps one of our own members and fellow Hummer owners...

I hope we can get as many as possible...we will post more details tomorrow and email them to you

thanks for all the support you can provide...
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

Yorkedale at 8am sounds great......
johnnyspikesH3
CHC Trail Guide

Post by johnnyspikesH3 »

Well I hope i can make it Sunday . If you read my statues it has the info . Something i had to get done and could not wait . It was all set for me . I will be there if i can .
<p>2014 JKU SAHARA , 3.6L AUTO ,4 INCH PRO COMP STAGE ONE WITH MX6 SHOCKS AND PC DUAL STABILIZERS, PRO COMP ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR,RUBICON EXPRESS DROP CONTROL ARM BRACKETS 35.12.50-17 FIERCE ATTITUDE, 17x9 PRO COMP 7031 WHEELS,KC 6 INCH AND 5 INCH LIGHTS AND BRACKETS, WARRIOR REAR TIRE SPACER , SMITTYBILT SEAT COVERS. ROUGH COUNTRY STUBBY BUMPER , SMITTYBILT 10,000LB X20 WINCH, COAST FRONT DRIVE-SHAFT, DYNOMAX CAT BACK EXHAUST
RUNOVRU
CHC Pilot

Post by RUNOVRU »

Please join CHC if you are in the TORONTO area Sunday October 30th .

EVENT: 5th Annual Variety Village Walk Run & Roll / For the L.I.N.K.S. Program

8:00am-2:00pm

DETAILS:

8:00 am Elite Limousine

We will be meeting Tom Brown from CTV News at the Plaza located at 462 Birchmount Road, Scarborough (northwest corner of Birchmount Road and Danforth Road) at Elite Limousine at 8:00 AM. We will have a quick bite to eat inside Elite Limo (bagels, fruit, juice etc)

Be sure to bring your CHC Car Flags! They look awesome in a convoy.

8:15 am SHARP

We will convoy our Hummers behind Tom Brown who will be leading the convoy in Elite's stretch Hummer and drive down Birchmount Road towards Danforth Avenue where we will turn left and head towards Variety Village. We will turn right into Variety Village (3701 Danforth Avenue) and we will be directed to designated parking spaces to show off the Hummers! Remember this Event will be Televised including the CHC Convoy!!!

We have to have strict timelines as the Toronto Police will be shutting down all the streets in the vicinity to all traffic by 8:30 am.

There will be a 5k walk we can join (Jamie's program is the LINKS Program)! There will also be a fun fair, haunted house, food and drink, farmers/craft market, bouncy castle, kids activities, pie baking contest, pumpkin patch plus more.... Food and loads of fun, fun, fun! Admission: $5 per person or $20 per family (maximum 5 people) includes 1 food ticket & 1 drink ticket per person. Additional food/drink tickets will be available for purchase.

You can check out the link for more info https://secure.supportvariety.ca/defaul ... =2&CCID=20

We are short of our goal....If you would like to donate (any amount at all is greatly appreciated!)...you can donate directly to the adult day program, LINKS at https://secure.supportvariety.ca/Partic ... 20&GC=GTv2 Please feel free to share this site!

Feel free to dress up in your Halloween finest!!

Thank you so very much for all of your kind support for this event!

Cell: 416-543-1586

events@canadianhummerclub.com
Last edited by RUNOVRU on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shotgun-cam
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by shotgun-cam »

Derek 15 min from yorkdale to elite even on sunday you'll need a transporter from star trek!!!!! suggest more like 7:15 gives us 45 mins for run remember Toronto traffic can jam up fast. P.S. Rhino has changed again since Oct 2 hope to have him compleat for 30th
Last edited by shotgun-cam on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy Life and Leave the World a Little Better Each Day!!
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

[quote name='dwaxman1' timestamp='1319597094' post='31744']

Yorkedale at 8am sounds great......

[/quote]

this will not work now that we have the details from Dee...we will all need to meet at the Elite Limo location for 8am sharp!!!
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

[quote name='shotgun-cam' timestamp='1319653498' post='31776']

Derek 15 min from yorkdale to elite even on sunday you'll need a transporter from star trek!!!!! suggest more like 7:15 gives us 45 mins for run remember Toronto traffic can jam up fast. P.S. Rhino has changed again since Oct 2 hope to have him compleat for 30th

[/quote]

agreed, that was posted prior to getting complete details.. we meet at the Elite Limo location at 8am....