ATTENTION: Stolen 2007 H2 SUT

All the old forum posts have been moved here.
GreenMeanie
CHC Pilot

Re: ATTENTION: Stolen 2007 H2 SUT

Post by GreenMeanie »

[quote name='GreenMeanie' timestamp='1319575082' post='31708']

I was driving up Parliment Steet at Lakeshore. At 33 Parliment there is a place callled Crown Rust Proofing.They have a Hummer H2 exactly like the stolen one but with different wheels. I stopped to get some info and the guy was very suspicious when i mentioned it might be a stolen Hummer and started getting a bit wierd so i couldn't take a pic.

[/quote]

I was wrong. Just reviewed the Pic. This one had a black brush gaurd and was a wagon. I had forgot what the stolen one looked like. Still keep my eyes open.
Early 1997 HMC4, 1 of 35, Original Block H296, 110,000 miles and no cracks yet, G10 green
Custom made Brush Gaurd, Roof Rack, Overhead Console and Sound System.
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

Okay everyone I got word from Cavan tonight that his truck was recovered this past Wednesday afternoon by the 6 Nations Police on the Indian Reserve in Caledonia, Ontario, 43 days since it was originally stolen. It was located along with a few Chevy trucks in the same pocket of forest on the reserve.

The truck was deemed by the insurance company to be beyond repair...

the following items were stolen/removed and by the looks of it, it is someone that knows what these items are worth... I mean when you look at the photos, they'd even stolen the H2 decal from the middle of the steering wheel..Image so keep your eyes out for the following items that I am sure will pop up for sale, if they aren't already up for sale..it will need to be a Hummer owner that these items will need to be sold to as it is all HUMMER Gear! If you see anything, feel free to contact me and I will let Cavan as well as the Police know.

• The west coast chopper Black widow rims with extreme Nitto Mud Grapplers
  • The Tonneau hard cover
  • The entire tailgate.
  • The rear Bumper cover with the Billet Hummer Thick lettering
  • The entire dash Gage cluster 79000,00 kms.
  • The Chrome front Grill
  • The Alpine Navi Video system
  • All the Billet accent pieces interior like Grab Handles Power seat trim etc etc..
  • Roof marker lights with Billet guards
  • Tail lights
  • Brush guards (black powder coated)
  • Center console trim selector
  • and more..just look at the photos...
here are some photos....help if you can... same as you would if it happened to you.. please make sure if you see any of these items for sale ANYWHERE that you let people know..these thieves should not be allowed to get away with this.. and the sad part is that where it was found was where it was suspected to have been all along..

http://www.canadianh...olen-07-h2-sut/
Last edited by dwaxman1 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> 
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

If you are on Twitter, please make sure you retweet this and share it...we want the criminals to know that we know and that the Hummer community is on the look out for these parts!

Also check out our facebook post and share it as well...lets get this out everywhere....

thanks to all that help..
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> 
thedub
CHC Pilot

Post by thedub »

Derek,

Put it on our linkedin page as well.

I have sent an email from my outlook copying your post above to everyone on my team and company living in Ontario and asked them fo forward it.

The photos are sad, such a great truck.... lets hope somebody slips up.
[center]Yellow H2
Mississauga, Ontario.

Just because I drive a HUMMER don't mean I don't care about the planet.... in fact it means I can get to most parts without any help!
(try that in your prius)
[/center]
08SolarFlareH3
Club Member

Post by 08SolarFlareH3 »

Sorry Cavan but I hope they catch the bastards.

Best of luck,

08SolarFlareH3 from H4O
Myhummer
Club Member

Post by Myhummer »

Thanks all victimized by the ones that took it and By the Big Corpoations we call our Ins. companies whom are the Most unfair people i have ever had the pleasure of doing Business with Dominion of Canada.

johnnyspikesH3
CHC Trail Guide

Post by johnnyspikesH3 »

[quote name='myhummer' timestamp='1320514301' post='32273']

Thanks all victimized by the ones that took it and By the Big Corpoations we call our Ins. companies whom are the Most unfair people i have ever had the pleasure of doing Business with Dominion of Canada.

[/quote]

Let me guess . The Insurance companies are not going to cover your mod's or accessories ! Only if you had a appraisal done every year through them . They also want bill's for mod's . That will also deprecated in their minds as time passes . So if you don't have all that . It leaves black book value on 07 H2 with x amount of mileage . If you can MH ? Clear it with D-MAN . What are they saying and what company are you with . So people know . Just a idea . Very sorry about everything .
<p>2014 JKU SAHARA , 3.6L AUTO ,4 INCH PRO COMP STAGE ONE WITH MX6 SHOCKS AND PC DUAL STABILIZERS, PRO COMP ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR,RUBICON EXPRESS DROP CONTROL ARM BRACKETS 35.12.50-17 FIERCE ATTITUDE, 17x9 PRO COMP 7031 WHEELS,KC 6 INCH AND 5 INCH LIGHTS AND BRACKETS, WARRIOR REAR TIRE SPACER , SMITTYBILT SEAT COVERS. ROUGH COUNTRY STUBBY BUMPER , SMITTYBILT 10,000LB X20 WINCH, COAST FRONT DRIVE-SHAFT, DYNOMAX CAT BACK EXHAUST
losttourist
Club Member

Post by losttourist »

[quote name='johnnyspikesH3' timestamp='1320523246' post='32283']

Let me guess . The Insurance companies are not going to cover your mod's or accessories ! Only if you had a appraisal done every year through them . They also want bill's for mod's . That will also deprecated in their minds as time passes . So if you don't have all that . It leaves black book value on 07 H2 with x amount of mileage . If you can MH ? Clear it with D-MAN . What are they saying and what company are you with . So people know . Just a idea . Very sorry about everything .

[/quote]

So hard to imagine this. Looking at those pictures was really sad. Sorry for your loss.
Gadgets
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Gadgets »

[quote name='myhummer' timestamp='1320514301' post='32273']

[/quote]

Dominion of Canada.... been there done that, ran away many many years ago. My wife (girl friend at the time) had a claim with them, because they were unable to contact the other driver they where going to "close the file" with no resolution. Needless to say after we were done with them, and the agent, they fixed the car.

Speaking of insurance... apparently you also want to stay away from State Farm, and All state for car insurance. We are with State Farm, never had an issue, however as of about 10 years ago, they changed, and don't want to pay anything. House insurance is still OK, but auto forget it. My buddy who went off the road there a couple weekends ago who's trailer I had to pick up last weekend, is having all kinds of fun with them. The body shop that stored the truck and trailer says he won't even touch a customers vehicle until he has cheque in hand from State Farm, or All State. He is on their preferred repair shop list, and they have still tried to stiff him in the past. Says it started around 10-12 years ago. He recommended Cooperators, Farmers Mutual, and a third I can't remember. Says his customers are always happy with them, they don't nickle and dime them, and they pay for the repairs pronto.

Those are horrible pictures... you probably wish you had never seen them... sorry man!
<p class="bbc_center">
"Yeah, that's drive-able..... you go first"
LVS
Club Member

Post by LVS »

Still a lot of good parts left you might be able to sell if they let you keep it. So sorry this happend.