Where is everybody?

You like to leave the road behind? Ride the dirt trails? Do some rock climbing? Or do you just want to get Muddy? Then this is the spot
victan
Club Member

Where is everybody?

Post by victan »

Hi Guys, it has been such  a long time that I connect to the club. But, then, where is everybody, Marc, Patrick....? I did not seen any topics from all our friends from Ontario, Quebec...
I am missing you guys, and I wish to you and all your family a Merry Christmas".

All the best, and God speed

Jean Luc

normsadler
CHC Pilot

Re: Where is everybody?

Post by normsadler »

Some of us tend to hibernate during the cold winter months.  Hope you had a great Christmas and have a safe new years!
Norm & Sue
2004 Pewter H2 (with a splash)
2010 White H3T (sold)

I'm not stuck, I'm momentarily inconvenienced.
shotgun-cam
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by shotgun-cam »

and some are busy patrick works in education soooo! Others wrap their trucks up in warm dry garages and dream of dry salt free roads of summer.

There are two Timmies meets one Jan 5th and one the12th, see posts in events and general sections.
Last edited by shotgun-cam on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy Life and Leave the World a Little Better Each Day!!
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Post by dwaxman1 »

Jean Luc.. nice to see youa re still around, I thought you were gone back to Mexico
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> 
yevych
CHC Pilot

Post by yevych »

Hey Luc, nice to hear from you man... are you still driving yellow? Hope to see you and your family in Tremblant
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.