Weir, Quebec Trail Run (May 10, 2014)

You like to leave the road behind? Ride the dirt trails? Do some rock climbing? Or do you just want to get Muddy? Then this is the spot
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Weir, Quebec Trail Run (May 10, 2014)

Post by Archngel »

I guess i have to be grateful that i didnt drown when i dropped into the hole, carpet vs engine, ill take carpet anytime.  :right_on:  
i have to admit, i had to be  :crazy: a bit to try as i saw where the water was when Kev tried it and he is way higher than me. 
<p class="bbc_center">Wake up , it's off road time.

White 10 H3 Alpha, Black on White, Adventure, Toyo Open Country MT 315/75-16,

Front and Rear lockers, Under Body Armor, Rocker Protector, T-Max12000, Gobi Stealth Rack
<p class="bbc_center">White 08 H2 SUT Luxury on BF K02 AT 37x12.50R17 with Rancho 9000 serie
<p class="bbc_center">the rest is on the works
citiboy
CHC Trail Guide

Post by citiboy »

Here's the videos...Enjoy \m/

http://youtu.be/sS1kRnlGi1I

<p class="bbc_center">2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Edition
<div> </div>
<div>Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.</div>

<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPamkrWbiY">Off-Road Videos</a>
thejudge
CHC Navigator

Post by thejudge »

[quote="Archngel"]
I guess i have to be grateful that i didnt drown when i dropped into the hole, carpet vs engine, ill take carpet anytime.  :right_on:  
i have to admit, i had to be  :crazy: a bit to try as i saw where the water was when Kev tried it and he is way higher than me. 
[/quote]

my advise, get your transmission flushed, maybe even your diffs. When I took a mud bath it took over a month to find out that water had got in and rusted some seals. In fact, I just dropped it off at the shop last night because I was having the same transmission issues as I did after taking the mud bath. So flush it, better safe than sorry, trust me  :'(
Archngel
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Archngel »

[quote="TheJudge"]
my advise, get your transmission flushed, maybe even your diffs. When I took a mud bath it took over a month to find out that water had got in and rusted some seals. In fact, I just dropped it off at the shop last night because I was having the same transmission issues as I did after taking the mud bath. So flush it, better safe than sorry, trust me  :'(
[/quote]
going to dealer tomorrow for oil change and electrical problem ( mirror not fonctionning anymore ). it was in my intention to have diff checked out,, may as well add a few more thing for them to do. 

Thx for the advice
<p class="bbc_center">Wake up , it's off road time.

White 10 H3 Alpha, Black on White, Adventure, Toyo Open Country MT 315/75-16,

Front and Rear lockers, Under Body Armor, Rocker Protector, T-Max12000, Gobi Stealth Rack
<p class="bbc_center">White 08 H2 SUT Luxury on BF K02 AT 37x12.50R17 with Rancho 9000 serie
<p class="bbc_center">the rest is on the works