Off Roading @ Anson Lake trail

You like to leave the road behind? Ride the dirt trails? Do some rock climbing? Or do you just want to get Muddy? Then this is the spot
yevych
CHC Pilot

Off Roading @ Anson Lake trail

Post by yevych »

Planning to go to Anson Lake trail either on Sat. June 25th or Jul. 2nd. If you are interested to join - let me know. 

This is 3 out of 5 difficulty according to OF4WD, and looks like about 9km long located about 20 minutes east of Bracebridge. I have been wheeling only 1/3 of this trail in late fall - so it is new to me, but doesn't look like too challenging.

OFWD description: Nice tight mix of terrain with some Rocky Off-Camber climbs. Nothing extreme but a fun trail. ATV grating to go up a climb, stay to the north side and winch up for safety. Terrain: steep rock, water 20", moderate off camber 15-35deg. 
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.