Weekend Fun on Green Mountain

You like to leave the road behind? Ride the dirt trails? Do some rock climbing? Or do you just want to get Muddy? Then this is the spot
yevych
CHC Pilot

Weekend Fun on Green Mountain

Post by yevych »

2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Weekend Fun on Green Mountain

Post by Monk »

Now, that looks like a nice run

WHen I used to off-road (forest trails) I swear I hated going first, lol, always expected to one day go into a hole, but sink in a 10ft deep hole,..,,

Now second or what ever, lol I was ready, I like to know what's under heheh
Last edited by Monk on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A

Super Swamper IROKS 39.5x13.5x 16.5
yevych
CHC Pilot

Post by yevych »

[quote="Monk"]
Now, that looks like a nice run

WHen I used to off-road (forest trails) I swear I hated going first, lol, always expected to one day go into a hole, but sink in a 10ft deep hole,..,,

Now second or what ever, lol I was ready, I like to know what's under heheh
[/quote]

There was nobody on the trail - so I was the first and last guy to go through :cool: . This hole was just a warm-up before I flooded my truck (vid is coming). Fishing pants, lift and bigger tires are bumped to the top of my list now :-)
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.
thejudge
CHC Navigator

Post by thejudge »

Awesome!
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Monk »

Once I went into a water hole, and hit a iron old farm plow blade (hiding under the water )..... knocked off my oil filter....

Since then I always have a "twitch" heheh
Last edited by Monk on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A

ddgermann
CHC Pilot

Post by ddgermann »

[quote="Monk"]
Once I went into a water hole, and hit a iron old farm plow blade (hiding under the water )..... knocked off my oil filter....

Since then I always have a "twitch" heheh
[/quote]

Now that's got to be a once in a lifetime bit of luck Monk. I know what you mean about the twitch though. I've got messed up crossing fast streams in the mountains where there was a just submerged large rock with a hole next to it..... You can picture the rest. (Hint....Hung up and totally stuck in there with wet feet) Then hearing all the grinding and bending of things pulling the truck off the rock... uggg 
Of course that was a jeep..not a Hummer  ::)
1999 H1 HMC4 (black on black)

Hummer: from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia. n.[font=inherit;font-size:.9em;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit] "One who, or that which excels in any quality, especially in general energy or speed."[/font]
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Monk »

Lol, ya that would suck!!

After any trip I'd open my diff after,( 1 ton Chevy) it was milky/ brown , also always had to keep the wheel bearing clean as th sand can kill those suckas quick
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A