Getting Really Stuck and Flooding my Hummer H3

You like to leave the road behind? Ride the dirt trails? Do some rock climbing? Or do you just want to get Muddy? Then this is the spot
yevych
CHC Pilot

Getting Really Stuck and Flooding my Hummer H3

Post by yevych »

This time I've got really stuck ... :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mUSjXoyXDE
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: Getting Really Stuck and Flooding my Hummer H3

Post by Monk »

I actually felt bad watching ya walk with the straps to the tree,,,.. Any damage to your truck ?

I love loveeee runs like that but yes, looks like slightly larger tires are needed, mostly just due to depth,,....

I hear something weird after ya got out? Rattle ?

Where is that? Looks like a nice area
Last edited by Monk on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A

Super Swamper IROKS 39.5x13.5x 16.5
ddgermann
CHC Pilot

Post by ddgermann »

Pity the next guy who tries that hole. Hope he has a good winch too. The H3 popped right out of there. Good video.  :photo:
1999 H1 HMC4 (black on black)

Hummer: from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia. n.[font=inherit;font-size:.9em;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit] "One who, or that which excels in any quality, especially in general energy or speed."[/font]
yevych
CHC Pilot

Post by yevych »

[quote="Monk"]
I actually felt bad watching ya walk with the straps to the tree,,,.. Any damage to your truck ?

I love loveeee runs like that but yes, looks like slightly larger tires are needed, mostly just due to depth,,....

I hear something weird after ya got out? Rattle ?

Where is that? Looks like a nice area
[/quote]

I felt bad for my H3 ... I had lots of fun on that trail though :-).  I don't know what it was - but engine seemed like had hard time running right after that hole, and shut-down after about 15 minutes when I was driving very slow. I could start engine right away and drove a bit faster... no issues after that. Beside water in cabin which required lots of cleaning after - no issues so far... running like before. 

The trail is one of my favorites - Greens Mountain near Gooderham... I never expected such a deep holes since it is a 'mountain' :-) ... but this year is very rainy.. 
Last edited by yevych on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2010 H3 Adventure 3.7L - Hummer evolution :), 35" Mickey Thomson MTZ on 16" MT SideBiters, oem underbody & rocker protection, Safari snorkle, K&N filters, Air Doc intake, Rola roof rack, Off-road lights, Runva winch on High-Mount and Warn on tray, Outfitter heavy duty tie rods.
yevych
CHC Pilot

Post by yevych »

[quote="ddgermann"]
Pity the next guy who tries that hole. Hope he has a good winch too. The H3 popped right out of there. Good video.  :photo:
[/quote]

There was no other guy behinds me ... the trail was all to myself   :-)