best light bulbs

Have a technical question about your ride, or just looking for help? This is the spot..members unite to assist each other.
Technical help available in Alpha section
MRVAPER1
Club Member

best light bulbs

Post by MRVAPER1 »

any suggestions on replacement bulbs for an '07 H3? finding at night even with the high beams on i'm not getting the "brightness" that i'm used to in my old cars. i'm looking for something in the "nighthawk" category. on the back side, can you get higher powered back up ligh bulbs. if so , any suggestions would be appreciated
ddgermann
CHC Pilot

Re: best light bulbs

Post by ddgermann »

Think about an LED conversation. Well worth the $ in the long run.
1999 H1 HMC4 (black on black)

Hummer: from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia. n.[font=inherit;font-size:.9em;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit] "One who, or that which excels in any quality, especially in general energy or speed."[/font]
MRVAPER1
Club Member

Post by MRVAPER1 »

decided on xenon HID'S 6000K BLUE. WENT with LEDS  for the back up lights
citiboy
CHC Trail Guide

Post by citiboy »

You'll be blinding everybody with that setup. If you want to use HID's, you have to modify your headlights and install projector. 
Last edited by citiboy on Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Edition
<div> </div>
<div>Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.</div>

<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPamkrWbiY">Off-Road Videos</a>