Front roof repair

Have a technical question about your ride, or just looking for help? This is the spot..members unite to assist each other.
Technical help available in Alpha section
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Front roof repair

Post by Monk »

I have some decent (hole) rust drivers side above windshield..
Lol I stuck my fluid film straw in the hole and sprayed around and then silicone it closed for now.
Little bit less on passenger side.
Just wondering do they sell front roof corners? Lol, I'm trying to think of a way to tackle this, when it gets warmer....
I'll have to fix this summer... just trying to think of way to get a roll with 1" bend down for front...
I have access to metal brake, roller, but not super heavy gauge..

I'll take a picture of the corner today, LOL but don't get scared for me or I'll freak, haha
Injunfarian
CHC President

Re: Front roof repair

Post by Injunfarian »

I am unsure if they sell front roof corners, Roy might be able to help you out with something. If not there is a company in SK that makes custom tops for the H1 which I am sure definitely would be able to help you out.
Cindy1
Club Member

Re: Front roof repair

Post by Cindy1 »

Roy here, locked out of my login due to email address change and forgotten password.

You can always use fiberglass..its quick and does work well.As far as I know, there is no part roof sections to buy, only the entire roof.bending your own can be done, but need equipment.....