1999 hummer h1 soft top

Here you can sell your Truck, H1, H2, H3, H3T, Humvee, trucks ONLY please!
94redklzese
Club Member

1999 hummer h1 soft top

Post by 94redklzese »

I'm selling my 1999 hummer h1 soft top, it has 140000 miles. This h1 is very well maintained except it needs a paint job. It has been my everyday driver since 2007, the body has some major oxidization but its not like it cant be fixed. I have lots of spare parts 3 sets of wheels 1 GSAs 2 37 inch coopers and 3 some bridge stones. The abs and tt4 lights are on but that is because a sensor needs replacing. The truck comes with 2 12inch jbl subs with and Boston higs and mtx mids. It has been updated with a new injector pump in the spring, it has a rubber duck pmd, it has marine injectors, new bosch glow plugs, controller. Engine oil changed every 4000km, Lucas oil in hubs, synthetic in transfer case changed every spring, transmission oil changed in spring also. Ac does not work but I do have the hose that needs to be replaced in order to work. It has a new oil cooler, power steering cooler and power steering box has been reinforced from both sides of the frame. I have all new ball joints upper and lower not installed but the ones on the truck are still fine. It has a 4 inch exhaust. I have lots of spares like Brake lines tools like hub seal tools, coolant was flushed every 2 years with distilled water. I don't want to sell it but I work far now so I don't drive the truck as much as I would like. I'm asking $35000 or $47000 with a new paint job.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 94redklzese on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mukwa
Club Member

Re: 1999 hummer h1 soft top

Post by mukwa »

Is it still for sale and where are you located?
Roy
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: 1999 hummer h1 soft top

Post by Roy »

Located in Mississauga , you may want to pm him as he has been offline for more than a year
Last edited by Roy on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                      99 Wagon
                          5.9 Cummins 12 valve  mech.                                     Stocking most parts to fix your H1  :smil9:
                                   41.5-13.5 R16.5 Pitbull Rockers,
                                     Auburn lockers front and rear
                                  Full custom underbody protection
                                                3" body lift
                                          4" side rock tubes                                 
                               12100 rear cv shafts                                                                        

519-272-1761   :cellphone:
<p style="text-align:center;">