2007 HUMMER H3

Here you can sell your Truck, H1, H2, H3, H3T, Humvee, trucks ONLY please!
erynkaye
Club Member

2007 HUMMER H3

Post by erynkaye »

Selling my mint 2007 Hummer H3. It has flawless black paint and just 125,000KM. It has the far more economical in-line 5cyl. engine vs. the V-8. It has always been serviced in accordance with the service manual and is not in need of a thing. Despite having the tow package and being a 4x4, it has only been used as a passenger vehicle and never used for off-road activities or towing. 

Features: 
Magnaflow exhaust, LED interior light package, LED license plate light, LED turn signals on front, blacked out tail-lights, upgraded headlight bulbs, custom HUMMER floor and cargo mats, matte black grille, matte black rims, body colour spare tire cover, Sirius XM radio, On-Star equipped, never smoked in, power windows, power locks, cruise, tilt, factory subwoofer and great sound system, cloth interior is in fantastic condition, the running boards are currently removed to give it a “lifted” look but can easily be put back on, I am the second owner. Lady driven  ;) 

Truck is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

Make me an offer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by erynkaye on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.