2009 Hummer H3T Alpha for sale

Here you can sell your Truck, H1, H2, H3, H3T, Humvee, trucks ONLY please!
Waldo
CHC Pilot

2009 Hummer H3T Alpha for sale

Post by Waldo »

I love this truck and hate to see it go but slow work weeks are making things a little too tight for comfort. Add in the fact I'm looking at going back to school moving this truck down the road to greener pastures is the smart thing for me to do. It just sucks to see it go.

I originally brought this truck up from Texas in August 2011, and it's been a really great truck whenever I've driven it.

2009 Hummer H3T Alpha

94,000kms

5.3L V8

4L60E automatic transmission

Awd/4wd hi-lo

Cloth seats

Monsoon 6 speaker stereo

Monsoon 6 disc CD player with XM radio

Hummer Passenger side toolbox

Bilstein 5160 remote resevoir shocks in front

HUMMER Off-road package shocks in rear

AFE Dry filter

Electric fan conversion

Colour matched front grille

Textured black door handles (will include chrome handles in sale)

De-badged

De-chromed

35" Cooper STT Mud Terrains (50%-60% tread depth)

Recent maintenance:

Oil changes with Synthetic every 10,000km

Brand new O.E.M. Radiator last September

Replaced Catalytic Converters and O2 sensors in may

EBC slotted rotors and green stuff pads done a year ago-less than 25,000 kms most of it highway which is why the tires are getting worn.

Brand new headliner, side curtain airbags, front seats, visors, all 5 seatbelts, rollover sensors and ecm in September 2013

Hummer 16" wheels LINE-X Coated

Asking $35,000 with ARB winch bumper

$34,000 with OEM Bumper

Located in Lloydminster Saskatchewan.

I've posted it up here and CHO first to let fellow Hummer enthusiasts take first shot. I will have it up on Kijiji and auto trader later next week.

(will post updated pics when I can get home to take recent pictures)
Last edited by Waldo on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Re: 2009 Hummer H3T Alpha for sale

Post by Waldo »

http://www.autotrader.ca/result/AdDetailInfo.aspx?srcID=19&frnID=9101705

Can't seem to post photos but truck is up on Auto trader!
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Post by Waldo »

Dropped to $33,000 Canadian in my ads, will ask $28,000 for a fellow CHC member!

Auto trader ad:

http://www.autotrader.ca/result/AdDetailInfo.aspx?srcID=19&frnID=9101705

Kijiji link:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/lloydminster-ab/rare-2009-hummer-h3t-alpha/1124504114
Roy
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Roy »

both ads have two prices, 30 and 33 . 
                                      99 Wagon
                          5.9 Cummins 12 valve  mech.                                     Stocking most parts to fix your H1  :smil9:
                                   41.5-13.5 R16.5 Pitbull Rockers,
                                     Auburn lockers front and rear
                                  Full custom underbody protection
                                                3" body lift
                                          4" side rock tubes                                 
                               12100 rear cv shafts                                                                        

519-272-1761   :cellphone:
<p style="text-align:center;"> 
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Post by Waldo »

Fixed. Both ads asking $30,000.
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Monk »

Unless auto trader is slow ,when I looks still shows 33 in details
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A

Super Swamper IROKS 39.5x13.5x 16.5
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Post by Waldo »

It usually takes an hour or so to be reviewed and updated. Should be listed properly now!
Monk
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Post by Monk »

Hehe yup now perfect
96 HMC4

Optimizer N/A

Super Swamper IROKS 39.5x13.5x 16.5
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Post by Waldo »

This truck has been my daily driver and weekend warrior rig since 2011 and it has NEVER let me down! Always gotten me to work, started in -40c and ran the A/C ice cold in +35. In the last 2 years I haven't been able to drive it nearly half as much as I would like to working an insane 24 on and 4 off schedule the truck has sat for those 24 days and I'm really hoping to find someone who is going to appreciate this truck for being as unique and capable as it is.

I originally had the truck shipped up to Canada from Texas thinking it was an off road packaged truck, not the case but I've still loved it to death. Though I have never had a need for anything I've done on trails to require lockers, UCP would've save me from the one time I high centered in a narrow dirt rut, a rookie mistake I didn't live down on that trip.

I am the second owner of this truck after it was originally located and shipped to Canada from Hummer of Dallas in 2011 with only 32,000kms on the dial. This truck has been meticulously maintained. All recalls have been performed on and all maintenance is up to date. This truck has never let me down or left me stranded.
Full synthetic fluids front to back! Engine Oil changed on the nose at 10,000km with 10w30 Synthetic through the summer and 5w30 as soon as the temperature dipped below 0°.

I'm not looking to sell it just to jump into something new, I'm hoping to find the right new owner for the truck not a quick sale. I know my asking price is going to be on the high end but I am open to negotiations and REASONABLE offers.

2009 Hummer H3T Alpha
99,000kms
5.3L V8
4L60E automatic transmission
Awd/4wd hi-lo
Cloth seats
Monsoon 6 speaker stereo
Monsoon 6 disc CD player with XM radio
Hummer Passenger side toolbox
Bilstein 5160 remote resevoir shocks in front
HUMMER Off-road package shocks in rear
AFE Dry filter
Electric rad-fan installed (OEM fan parts were backordered 2-3 months when it took out my radiator for the 2nd time)
Weathertec black front floormats
Daystar Dash Panel
Colour matched front grille
Textured black door handles
De-badged
Black Tailgate Badges (painted.2 coats primer, 3 coats matte black)
De-chromed
35" Cooper STT Mud Terrains (50%-60% tread depth)
Hummer 16" wheels LINE-X Coated
Catalytic Converters replaced and O2 sensors last May with a brand new MAF as well at approximately 78,000kms
Radiator replaced last September, coolant and transmission flushed at the same time.
84,000kms
Front and rear diffs changed to 75w90 AMSOIL Synthetic at 65,000kms.
Always used Castrol or Mobile synthetic 10w30 through the summer and 5w30 in the winter.
I will also send the OEM Floormats, Chrome door handles and OEM front bumper with foglights still installed in 8/10 Shape
Recently installed Gatorback Kick-backs and Black rubber mudflaps on front wheels

What it needs:
-Windshield has a substantial crack. Has been on my to-do list for a while, money's been too tight to get it replaced as of yet (Paid $375 to replace the last windshield)
-Passenger mirror took a rock, is still intact but would need replacement to be 100% ($60 for glass, $400 for a full mirror)
-Being it's about to hit 100,000kms I haven't done any front end work in my time owning it (Never needed it as of yet) Steering is still tight but a refresh could be needed for piece of mind. My experience with GM trucks is wheel bearings and tie-rods would be a good idea to prevent failure at 100,000kms.
-The steering rack and mounts on these units are a known week point, I've never replaced it. Steering is still tight and bump steer is minimal at its worst
-Being I Line-X coated the rims we needed to use beads to balance the rims since the coaters, coated over the lip and clip on weights won't stay on. It Vibrates at highway speeds. I haven't had the time to scrape off the excess coating to be able to mount clip-on weights like OEM.
One rock chip in front of passenger side rear fender flare (It looks like there was a water or oil bubble on the steel when it was painted at the factory)

Special CHC Asking price $30,000 ($23,000 USD) 
Located in Lloydminster Saskatchewan, Canada

<div>Image</div>
<div>Image</div>
<div>Image</div>
<div>Image</div>
<div>Image</div>
<div>Image</div>
<div>Image</div>
<div>Image</div>
<div>Image</div>