2009 Hummer H3T Alpha for sale

Here you can sell your Truck, H1, H2, H3, H3T, Humvee, trucks ONLY please!
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Re: 2009 Hummer H3T Alpha for sale

Post by Waldo »

Everybody do the bumpty bump!

Any questions or inquiries feel free to send me an email:

H3Tforsale (at) Outlook (dot) com
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Post by Waldo »

Sale pending to a local buyer. Wish I could've kept it in the CHC family.
ddgermann
CHC Pilot

Post by ddgermann »

It will be if he Joins...

Sad to see your truck go. Now start thinking about grabbing up an H1... as it would be sad to see you go as well.

D
1999 H1 HMC4 (black on black)

Hummer: from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia. n.[font=inherit;font-size:.9em;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit] "One who, or that which excels in any quality, especially in general energy or speed."[/font]
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Post by Waldo »

I'll definitely stick around and poke my nose in from time to time, I absorbed quite a bit of knowledge between working for GM and owning this T for five-six years it'd be a waste to not share it when needed.

Not to mention the crew that usually runs Wapairous out of Southern Alberta are a great group of guys that I'd love to go wheeling with any day!

New buyer just doesn't want my ARB so I'm wondering if I can sell it to a fellow CHC member or make the new owner take it as is?
ddgermann
CHC Pilot

Post by ddgermann »

It's a great looking bumper but my wife is hard enough on the garage wall parking her H3 sometimes. I believe the fear of scratching her precious Hummer is the only thing that actually slows her down. With that thing bolted on she will be in the bloody dining room before she stops!!!

It should be gone quick as it a great bumper.

Hope she doesn't read this.... :ssh:
1999 H1 HMC4 (black on black)

Hummer: from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia. n.[font=inherit;font-size:.9em;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit] "One who, or that which excels in any quality, especially in general energy or speed."[/font]
Waldo
CHC Pilot

Post by Waldo »

Yikes that would be something to worry about, but on the upside she'd be in the dining room without any damage to the front end of her H3!

It also works great for tenderizing venison and moose!