1993 H1 four door soft top

Here you can sell your Truck, H1, H2, H3, H3T, Humvee, trucks ONLY please!
DerekCanuck
CHC Pilot

1993 H1 four door soft top

Post by DerekCanuck »

Originally started life, i believe from cross-referencing the VIN, as a recruit two door model, previous owner installed a cummins BT4, X-doors, and the soft top for a limited time or while it lasts, purchase includes a 2000 wagon roof.

The truck does need a little work here and there.  With the 3L80 it is a bit sluggish until the RPMs get up.. From Cummins BT4 conversionists, I hear that the 700R4 with Np241 is a better combination.
This unit has a cummins recon engine which runs like a top, starts quickly every time.
Front drive shaft is disconnected due to the engine being a little low.  If I were to keep it I would increase the body lift by 1-2" and raise the engine as well.

I have ordered a cummins fuel solenoid shut off and a thermostatic control and relay for the elec rad fan.

As far as I know at this time it needs:

Alternator
1 CV boot with small tear
1 high back seat
2x rear clearance lenses and drivers front clearance lense

Blow out Price: 21,000 CAD

For a limited time get the 2000 Wagon roof included if you pay full price for the Hummer.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DerekCanuck on Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DerekCanuck
CHC Pilot

Re: 1993 H1 four door soft top

Post by DerekCanuck »

<b>SOLD  ! :wavey:</b><b> </b>
Last edited by DerekCanuck on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.