H2 Hummer for sale

Here you can sell your Truck, H1, H2, H3, H3T, Humvee, trucks ONLY please!
DuhBigDog
Club Member

H2 Hummer for sale

Post by DuhBigDog »

Hi all.
After eight years of owning my 2005 H2 lux  i have retired from work and need to find her a new home.
she has 417,000Km 95% highway driven north on 17 to Sault st Marie or west on 401 to Detroit with the odd I95 trip,.
it has been given all the maintenance / repairs and 5000km services required along the way.
Oil sprayed every fall.
she has been a very reliable work companion.achieving an average of 14.7L  - 15L / 100Km fuel economy
I have never been off road in her and she has never had an accident
A Viper alarm/ remote starter is installed
I do have the sixth seat
the latest work done was front brakes last year.
four brand new tires a new windshield and replacement of the drivers door hinge pins within the last 2000km (this year)
My problem is that i have no idea what she is worth, i very rarely see one offered for sale, i was hoping that the membership having more experience could help me out
As there is some rust on the lower rear panel and spare wheel catch and the aftermarket chrome gas cap cover fell apart Ive tried to take some pictures and attach them.
Thank you all in advance for any help
20160630_150255.jpg
20160630_150227.jpg
20160630_150308.jpg
20160630_150448.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roy
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: H2 Hummer for sale

Post by Roy »

Check kijiji and ebay for rough prices. Mine you, I have not see one with that may miles on . Message Brute, I know he is looking for a truck pending on the price...
                                      99 Wagon
                          5.9 Cummins 12 valve  mech.                                     Stocking most parts to fix your H1  :smil9:
                                   41.5-13.5 R16.5 Pitbull Rockers,
                                     Auburn lockers front and rear
                                  Full custom underbody protection
                                                3" body lift
                                          4" side rock tubes                                 
                               12100 rear cv shafts                                                                        

519-272-1761   :cellphone:
<p style="text-align:center;"> 
DuhBigDog
Club Member

Re: H2 Hummer for sale

Post by DuhBigDog »

Thank you i appreciate the help. Yep i have spent more time with my Hummer than with my wife this past 8 years. lol But what a ride