2005 Hummer H2 for Sale $26,000

Here you can sell your Truck, H1, H2, H3, H3T, Humvee, trucks ONLY please!
duncanpa
CHC Trail SuperGuide

2005 Hummer H2 for Sale $26,000

Post by duncanpa »

IMG_5615.JPG
Looking at selling my 2005 Hummer H2 as it is an off-road beast that I just don't get the opportunity to enjoy anymore....so someone else should!  It is a Black on Black beauty with the Adventure Package meaning it has the Air Ride Suspension with MANY add-ons....EXTERIOR: Gobi Full Roof rack with spare tire mount, all metal Warn Winch Bumper with enclosed 9,500lbs Warn winch, Full Rubber Duck UnderArmour Protection, RockStar Rims, 4 KC High Intensity Off Road Lights mounted on the front of the Gobi Rack with 2 High Intensity Lights mounted on the back of the Gobi Rack, 2 more High Intensity Off-Road lights mounted on the Bush bar (all light groupings on separate switches), quick connect Booster Cable located on the front of the vehicle so you don't have to open the hood to boost a buddy, quick connect Hummer U-steps, and comes with a Hi-Jack with it's own mounting bracket to the Gobi Rack, upgrades 2006 Exterior Mirrors with the H2 Emblems.  INTERIOR: fully loaded leather interior with all the amenities including NAV, XM Radio, twin DVD's in the headrests with IR headphones and individual remote controls, third row seat, high grade WeatherAll rear liner to protect the cargo area along with Stainless Steel Headers, AirRaid Air Intake, Throttle Body Spacer, High Performance Ignition Wires and Spark Plugs...the list goes on.....  I really hate to see it go, but she really needs to be in the hands of someone who will use her and off-road her the way she is set up for.  H2 has just over 300,000 kms on it but they are almost all highway miles.  I have taken this H2 to Florida several times and out west several times and still would not hesitate to take it again.  I am in no rush to sell so please do not contact me unless you are serious.

Patrick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by duncanpa on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2005 Black on Black Beautiful BEAST

The Only Way To Get Over It Is To Drive A Hummer
duncanpa
CHC Trail SuperGuide

Re: 2005 Hummer H2 for Sale $26,000

Post by duncanpa »

Sorry, just realized I posted it in the wrong section of classified and don't know how to move it.....if someone else knows how to please let me know or just simply move it....Roy???

Corrected and done. :coffeenose:
Last edited by duncanpa on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2005 Black on Black Beautiful BEAST

The Only Way To Get Over It Is To Drive A Hummer
citiboy
CHC Trail Guide

Post by citiboy »

Hey Pat,

Would you sell the winch bumper alone? I can trade you my oem un-molested bumper and some cash.

- Jimmy
<p class="bbc_center">2008 Hummer H2 Luxury Edition
<div> </div>
<div>Toyo MT 38x13.50x18 on Rockstar. Green keys. 2" rear spacers. 1" bodylift. Cognito UCA, steering bracket, front stab links. Bilstein 5100 shocks. Moog inner/outer tie-rods, pitman, idler arm & bracket with remote zerk. E&G Classics fender flares. ARP 434-1301 ex. man. stud kit. Airaid perf. air filter. Crown Performance brake lines. Warn PowerPlant HD. Rubberduck UCP. Gobi Ranger Roof Rack. Morimoto FX-R 3.0 projector headlights with 55w AC HID kit. Hella Rallye 4000 aux lights. Evans waterless coolant.</div>

<p class="bbc_center"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHPamkrWbiY">Off-Road Videos</a>
Humbug86
Club Member

Post by Humbug86 »

Pat offer still on the table.. and you have my # sir