1993 Hummer H1 for sale in SK

Here you can sell your Truck, H1, H2, H3, H3T, Humvee, trucks ONLY please!
hithere
Club Member

1993 Hummer H1 for sale in SK

Post by hithere »

ddgermann
CHC Pilot

Re: 1993 Hummer H1 for sale in SK

Post by ddgermann »

Got a different one in mind or are you going to leave the Hummer world behind?
1999 H1 HMC4 (black on black)

Hummer: from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia. n.[font=inherit;font-size:.9em;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit] "One who, or that which excels in any quality, especially in general energy or speed."[/font]
hithere
Club Member

Post by hithere »

Long story, but I have a 99 hmc4 that I built, then it was time for another - bought this 93 that needed a rebuild, so I wanted to build a purpose truck. Did the x-doors, all aluminum roof and other features for functionality, reliability and weight reduction. This unit "feels" so much lighter on its feet than my 99, which is nearly 3000 lbs heavier. I enjoyed the process of putting another H1 back on the road, but as you can imagine the cost and time was far more than I anticipated. 

With new family things going on I am thinking of downsizing for the moment and get back into the second truck when its right. Not going anywhere in the Hummer world though!
ddgermann
CHC Pilot

Post by ddgermann »

1999 H1 HMC4 (black on black)

Hummer: from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia. n.[font=inherit;font-size:.9em;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit] "One who, or that which excels in any quality, especially in general energy or speed."[/font]
WIDELOAD
CHC Pilot

Post by WIDELOAD »

Do you have a picture of the D-ring brush guard? Might want to buy it from ya if the truck buyer doesn't give you full price, etc.
James

-----------------

1995 Hummer H1 Wagon
hithere
Club Member

Post by hithere »