How to Upload photos from Photobucket to your Galleries

Need a bit of help on how to navigate around the forum or some questions? This is the spot, we will try to guide you in the correct direction and if you have an idea for the site, drop a note too.
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

How to Upload photos from Photobucket to your Galleries

Post by dwaxman1 »

Here is a step by step process on how to upload photos from your Photobucket account to your gallery on the CHC web site, I have tested this and it works, let me know if you ahve any issues, PM me and we can work thought it.

Here is how it is done:

• Goto top right and choose "My Gallery" from drop down menu under your user name
  • you should now be on *username*'s Photos and to the right your should see a red button that says "New Album", click it
  • you should be on "Your Options" page and "create Album" should be open, type in a Album Name and description, then check beside "public Album" and click the red button "create Album" at the bottom center of the screen
  • now you are brought to "Your Options" page again and on the Gallery tab, under Album Manager, find the Album name you just created
  • on the far right of the album you just created, choose "New Image"
  • a new window will be opened called "submit Image"
  • under photo Information, type in a "caption" if you like, not needed, then go to Photobucket.com and copy the "Direct Link" code for the photo you want to upload to the gallery.
  • Once you have the Direct Link code copied, go to the the gallery submit image page and click on browse beside the "upload file", a "file upload" pop up window will show up, paste the code you copied from photobucket.com into the "file name" field and then click on open
  • the "File upload" window will disappear and you will now see some words in the Upload File section of the Submit Image page, you can now type in a description if you like in that space provided or you can just click on the red button labeled "Submit image" in the middle bottom of the page.
  • once you have done that, you have now uploaded a photo and you can see what others will see. You can also go back to your gallery via the top right again and then choose the gallery you just uploaded to and click on it and click on the right where it says "new image" in the red button...
Thanks

Derek

aka Dwaxman1
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> 
MRVAPER1
Club Member

Re: How to Upload photos from Photobucket to your Galleries

Post by MRVAPER1 »

never seen such a complicated site to try and add pics......