Club suggest section

Need a bit of help on how to navigate around the forum or some questions? This is the spot, we will try to guide you in the correct direction and if you have an idea for the site, drop a note too.
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Club suggest section

Post by dwaxman1 »

Hello all again,

what a time we have had, busy, busy, and busier, this club has grown and we have tried to grow with you. We have made a lot of changes over the last while and we will continue to grow and change to meet our communities needs. What we ask now are for suggestions, is there some feature or section or ideas that you would like to see in the forum that might not currently be here? we are looking to gather these ideas and grow off of them. Great ideas come from all of you and this club is for all the members. Now I can not promise that we will add all the features but we will for sure look at them all and discuss how feasible they are.

all ideas are welcome and if you do not feel like posting them here, well you can always either PM me directly or email me at dwax@canadianhummerclub.com or julie@canadianhummerclub.com

thanks again for your continued support!

Derek & Julie
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --> 
dwaxman1
CHC Trail Guide

Re: Club suggest section

Post by dwaxman1 »

[quote name='JBeattie' timestamp='1299944331' post='25826']

I was just thinking on the coffee meets you have been having great idea. What if after you meet in one area they continue to have a meet in that area for those local members this would show that community of Hummer owners that do not know about site maybe stopping by. Another club I used to belong to did this and meet every Sunday at same Timmie's got people stopping by more and more. After we have a few spots once a month have big meet at one of the local spots to try and get everyone together. This might get us to keep in touch with local members also future members.

Cheers

John

[/quote]

Sounds great John, I can not commit at being at each and everyone every week.. but will try..if others want to meet, they should and they should feel free to post that info in the CHC events section to spark interest..I think this is great!

thanks John... keep the ideas coming!
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->