HUMMER PARTS TRADE IN / EXCHANGE PROGRAM

A spot to swap or Trade what you like for your trucks..
DerekCanuck
CHC Pilot

Re: HUMMER PARTS TRADE IN / EXCHANGE PROGRAM

Post by DerekCanuck »

Thanks for the offer gentlemen, i would certainly purchase any of your spare parts if needed for this build, if you get time please check what you have available, let me know
ddgermann
CHC Pilot

Post by ddgermann »

I will be home from work at the end of the week. I'll dig in to my Hummer shed once I recover from the "welcome home" hangover and make a list for you. I am positive you will like the price.
=0 as I am too lazy to even try and sell this stuff. I have a couple washer tanks too. One big one that I patched up and a new small one that I never installed. Would rather it go to a fellow CHC with the cherries to do what you're doing with that burnt out truck you bought.

I will get back to you soon.

D
1999 H1 HMC4 (black on black)

Hummer: from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia. n.[font=inherit;font-size:.9em;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit] "One who, or that which excels in any quality, especially in general energy or speed."[/font]
DerekCanuck
CHC Pilot

Post by DerekCanuck »

Sounds great. Making decent progress, duramax engine is now running like a cherry. Working on body now, these pop rivets are a real PITA but not impossible. Been finding a few deals here and there on Ebay, i could use a washer fluid tank for sure. Ive managed to recover the two rear seats, was able to save the foam and frames. Front seats def need new foam. will be putting together a significsnt order to HPG or Adv Accesories this week